"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Jul 1992 05:50:09 CDT
John's message reminded me again of something I've been wondering about.
Many months ago I added a yearly renewal requirement to one of my lists.
That struck me as a good way to get rid of some of the subscribers who
set 'nomail' ages ago and then forgot they were on the list.  So far,
however, nobody has been asked to renew.  Does the renewal request not
start working until a year after I've added the requirement?  That struck
me as the most logical answer to the question of why nothing has happened
yet.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])