"Holloway, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:05:38 -0500
>We go through it because there is always someone who can't make it work
>and then says "it can't be done," just as you have above. I KNOW IT
>WORKS BECAUSE I HAVE DONE IT with Eudora Pro 3.x If you don't
>believe it,
>feel free to remain ignorant and frustrated, but please refrain from
>spreading the "it can't be done" MYTH.
>--
>Folks who can't do something and insist it's impossible are tedious.

Yes, thank you.  If you are referring to "Resent-From works with Eudora",
posted Sat, 28 Nov 1998 09:27:56, I've already seen it and wasted sufficient
time.  Maybe I misunderstood your post, but it seems to detail how a message
can be forwarded and made to appear it was from the address specified in the
eudora.ini file in the Extraheader line.  This is certainly not what I'm
asking for.  I would need to edit the ini file for each author.  In the past
on Lstown-L we've passed around a resend job script for LISTSERV that does
the same thing just easier.  I use it in emergencies, but it's not the same
thing as simply invoking a command from a menu, like I used to be able to do
with the Pine bounce command.

I think there must be a problem with communication here, for which I'm
partly to blame.
If you're referring to some other post, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike Holloway