Bill Blinn <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:45:58 -0400
It seems that Paul Karagianis said ...

I asked
>>Does anyone have any experience with ozemail.com.au?

P> I haven't contacted them... I usually leave that up to the victims...
P> but they are creating problems here too.  I have several owners bouncing
P> daily error reports, subscriber commands bouncing, that sort of thing.
P> They quite clearly state that they have a spam filter:

P> Mailer mx.OZEMAIL.COM.AU said: "554 Mail blocked by spam filter"

Yes, that's what I'm seeing. We have only 3 subscribers from that
forlorn excuse for an ISP, so the situation isn't too bad. On the
other hand, if we had more subscribers at that ISP, they might be able
to apply some pressure. One is threatening non-payment until they fix
it.

--
Bill Blinn ([log in to unmask]) - 6/11/2002 at 2:43 PM
William Blinn Communications, Columbus, Ohio