Damon Coursey <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:02:23 +1200
Hi there,

  I was hoping someone called help me with 2 fairly straight forward
questions.  I have recently become responsible for maintaining several
lists and have encountered a couple of things I am not sure on.

  This is my first exposure to Listserv from this side of the fence.

  1) This is a simple one - How do I go about completely removing a
list?  Can I do it by sending a command to listserv?

  2) We have two particular users which are no longer receiving any
email sent to the list that they are subscribed to!  Everyone else on
the list is still receiving the email.  I have confirmed that these two
users are on the list and that I can manually send an email to them and
get a reply.  Does anybody know why they wouldn't be receiving email and
how I can go about getting it to work for them again?

Thank you in advance!

Damon Coursey