Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:03:14 -0700
Shannon,

There are literally dozens of questions such as your examples,
which come up from time to time for particular reasons. Such ad
hoc needs are usually not handled by LISTSERV's native commands
and native log files (except as they can provide the raw data to
analyse for such details). So, grab your LISTSERV commands, your
GREP / AWK / PERL toolbox, and ask away.

Peter Rauch