"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Aug 1994 13:56:53 -0400
 linked to list operation and site operation, although I not thought
 through the whole scenario. I am not certain that it is a question of
 privacy, as the current Zimmerman case reveals that you are much
 better advised not to play games with the powers that be in terms of
 encrypting and just be straightforward about your message. Zimmerman
 faces a possible 55 years in prison for some artful encryption
 on the internet according to one Toronto newspaper. The Chinese have
 a saying: "Don't fix your hat in the peach orchard and don't tie your
 shoes in the potato patch!" It seems like very good advice.

                        Best regards,

                        Paul S. di Virgilio

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]