Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:09:26 -0500
I've used the FREE list command.

It does not automatically approve messages in the queue but  messages that
were approved finally get sent out.

With my list, it occurs if the list volume is extra heavy and has gone
over a set daily traffic quota.   When there's more mail than that, the
moderator is still sent messages for approval but they will not actually
be sent out without a FREE command being issued.

Hope this helps.

Stacy
VETMED list