Carlton Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 10:59:08 +0000
> A subscriber wants to be able to post to the list without her full name
> (under which she is subscribed) showing.
>
> I read through the manual, and saw that she could be added using an
> asterisk.  Would this mean that the "From:" header on her messages would
> simply have her e-mail address?  If not, is there a way to set things up
> this way?

No, this will only suppress her name on the list of subscribers when
doing the review command.

To keep her name from showing she needs to alter her own e-mail
program where she adds her personal name to the address for example
in Pegasus it is under file/general settings
Carlton
http://www.flash.net/~gfwsc