Always Something There to Remind Me <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Mar 1993 20:43:08 +0100
From:  Always Something There to Remind Me <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Natalie <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>P.S. Non-techy though I am, I do know how to fake mail and know that if
>it's to a list, the subscribers will find no clue of where it really came
>from.  I've done that from time to time with funny addresses like
>[log in to unmask] sky

Personally, I've always liked fake addresses like "hell.int".  Like using
"Coldest.Hell.Int" and "Dante.hell.int" as fake sites, with the mail
being processed on the "firewall" site (no pun intended) of
"SMTPGATE.HELL.INT".

If anyone is stupid enough to believe that there is someone at

From: His Most Excellency <[log in to unmask]>

Then they deserve all the ribbing they get.

Actually, with all the traffic of new people coming here all the time,
we might have to open some new sites.  Some suggestions I have gotten
include "Hottest.hell.int" and "unix.hell.int" but I rejected the last
one as being redundant.

PS:  Please reply to the list; mail sent here tends to bounce or melt
before we can read it.  :)
---
This message was posted from an Internal Hell mailbox.  Does this represent
the official opinion of this organization?  Like hell it does!  :)