"Ahern, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:01:42 -0800
"The script started from the URL '/archives/wa.exe' with parameters
'A1=ind0201c&L=dotnet&D=0' has not responded within the configured
timeout period.  The HTTP server is terminating the script."

I am getting 40+ per day, and the parameters that vary for each one,
although they are all for this one list (dotnet, which is retired and
set to no new subscriptions, but allows the archive to be searched). Is
there a setting or something I need adjust?

TIA for any insight!

Shannon  :-)

Shannon Ahern
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't.