"Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 16:56:10 -0700
Thanks *so* much to all of you who replied!

I've looked through all the info and can't find the answer to one last
question:

How do I set it so that only subscribers can post to the listserv?
Right now it seems that anyone who sends email to the listserv
can post to it, it just only *goes* to the subscribers, but we want
only the subscribers to be able to send to it also.  That is the case
with our internet newslink as well:  we would like what our
subscribers post to get gated to the net, but not for just any joe
schmoe who posts to the newsgroup to have their post go back to the
subscribers.

Thanks again so very much!

Annie