Dennis Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:11:27 -0500
Outlook 2000 automatically decoded a uuencoded image that was sent as
a message attachment to this account and whose raw text I was able to
see, and which I then forwarded to my Exchange account to open with
Outlook.  Outlook extracted it from the rest of the message text and
showed it as an attachment icon that I could open.  I can't speak for
Outook 97 but I assume it would work the same.

Dennis