Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:33:46 -0500
Is there a way to configure a list to reveal the specific address each
copy of a message is sent to? I am in a situation where I happen to be
getting email from one of the lists on my server, but I am not subscribed
to the list. The person who actually manages this particular list is
clueless. The list's header says nothing about which specific address the
messages I am receiving were sent to. I suspect a subscriber on this
particular list has forwarded his or her email to one of the addresses
that I monitor. How can I get that information?

Is my only option to force a probe on that list?