Mon, 9 Nov 1998 15:56:17 +0000
Hi all,

I have noticed that there have been several emails to the discussion
group where emails are not being distributed to subscribers.

At first I did not think that this problem related to me, however...I
have been testing several of our test lists and no-one is getting a
message when I post to the list.  Our server is located in New York and
we operate in the UK.  Postings go to New York which then distributes
to people subscribed in the UK.

Could the distribution problems that people have been receiving in
Europe be connected to mine.  I know this is a long shot!!!Anyone else
having problems with postings?

Regards

Debs