Ray Champagne <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:40:40 -0400
Inline....

I checked the ListServ-20060906 right after I sent a test message from the
web interface, and the following line was in there, which I am assuming
means that the message was being forwarded on:

6 Sep 2006 09:01:22 Message forwarded to [log in to unmask]

(10.1.36.120 is my temporary internal IP that I am using this test case on)

> Also check the SMTPL logs (SMTP-date.log in the same folder) to make
> sure the SMTP Listener is running.

Well, there are no log files in the LOG directory that match your above
pattern.  However, I do have some SMTPS log files.  They don't have too much
in them, except for this:

***IN SMTPS#2-20060906.LOG: ****

06 Sep 2006 08:51:49 -> RSET

06 Sep 2006 08:51:49 451 timeout (#4.4.2)

***IN SMTPS#1-20060906.LOG:****

06 Sep 2006 08:51:49 Send error: Unknown error [10053]

But these times don't match the test times, so not sure if this really
corresponds to anything?