Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:22:33 -0400
This is a list manager question (is there a list for site managers?) I've
seen 3 instances recently where an owner has what appears to be a valid
password, it matches the owner address, they can login to the list
management page, but it doesn't show any lists (just an empty box). In one
case the problem went away after I stored the list again- although that
may be purely coincidental. It didn't help another person It's possible
all of these are doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. Any ideas?

- Listserv List Manager
Listserv webpage: http://listserv.syr.edu
Web access to List Archives, Manuals, and List Management for Owners.