Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 14:49:01 EST
> Hi Some of my subscriber are receiving the following type of error
> message, when posting messages. Although there mail does make it to
> the list, they are annoyed and wondering what's causing the error
> messages. If you can shed some light on this for me, I'd be very
> gratefull.  Thanks!
>
> > On Sun, 16 Feb 1997 17:10:00 +0200 TTGROUP/TTGW01/POSTMASTER
> > <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> > >
> > >[005] Mail retry count exceeded sending to:
> > >  TTGROUP   /TTSE01

This is a mail delivery error message from Microsoft Mail being
sent back to the sender of the message instead of to the owner of
the list.  The particular error in this case is a temporary error,
so you'll need to decide whether or not it's reasonable to delete
the subscriber in question from the list.