Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:22:00 -0400
  I am in the testing phase of moving some subscribers from an existing
list "A" to a new list "B"

When I copy n' paste portions of the subscriber lines using my email
composition editor (Thunderbird 3.1.4 on Win 7 Pro), and PUTALL, even
though the subscribers are added, their SET options are reset.

I think this has to do with the "magic" of Thunderbird and the
formatting.  I have tried various combinations of composition techniques
and OPTIONS and have not been successful in keeping the SET options.

If you have had specific Thunderbird experience in this area, kindly
advise; or how to use trivial editors to do so (no scripting, post
processing, etc.)

TIA.

/Pete Weiss