Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:12:17 -0500
John Lyon wrote:

> There is something built into LISTSERV which will do this very thing. The
> catch is the site must be using L-Soft's LSMTP mailer for it to work. The
> site admin must also have LISTSERV configured for Owners to do Mail Merge.
> From the List Management page you select Mail Merge.

That option did not occur to me because we are not running LSMTP, nor do we
have any plans to do so in the future. I have already removed all evidence
of the Mail Merge option from the list management web pages on my 1.8e test
system, and will carry those changes forward when we upgrade the production
system.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator