Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:53:51 -0400
On: Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 01:29:50PM -0230,Bill Schipper Wrote:

} Hi.
}
} On most of the lists I manage as list owner, and for which I need to
} approve new subscriptions, I have a choice of either submitting
} replying to the message, or clicking on a link that sends the
} approval command to listserv.    But for one of my lists I don't have
} that second option.

Is the odd list on the same server as the others?

The web interface needs to be set up on the server, and each list must
be set up to use the web interface.

} Is this an option I can set myself?    Or does this need to be
} activated by a site manager?

I think both needs to be done by the site folks.  Talk to them.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67