Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:51:09 -0400
On Apr 9, 2007, at 9:37 AM, Eric Johnson wrote:

> I sent this to the other group of owners as well.
>
> Eric Johnson
> Toller-L

You need to review the log files on the LISTSERV server in question,
both the LISTSERV log and the mail transport log. Try to figure out
when these deletions occurred, to narrow down the scope of your
search. If you are not the LISTSERV site maintainer, you will need to
refer this issue to the person who is responsible for that LISTSERV.