Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:07:40 -0400
Could one of the Lsoft folks please relay to the admins of the APPLE
node that its mail server seems to be down.  Web access seems OK, but
attempting to mail listserv@apple... got:

> Your message could not be delivered for 4.0 hours.
> It will be retried until it is 5.0 days old.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                         The Postfix program
>
> <[log in to unmask]>: connect to
>     apple.ease.lsoft.com[212.247.25.63]: Connection timed out

The one (fairly busy) list that I checked, the last post was yesterday
(saturday) late afternoon.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67