Wed, 27 May 1998 02:42:36 -0500

> (but it was still a good opportunity to use the mae west quote)
>
> maureen

It's been a couple of years and I'm still trying to reconstruct who
is whom and what/where/how the lists are.  I don't trust my memory on
this but it insists the Dylan list, ummm,  HWY61-L  ?  Just trying to
remember.

99.999% of the time I do not use quotes in my sig, but I will this time.

Douglas
   "Bistromathics itself is simply a revolutionary new way of
understanding the behaviour of numbers.  Just as Einstein observed that
space was not an absolute but depended on the observer's movement in
space, and that time was not an absolute, but depended on the observer's
movement in time, so it is now realised that numbers are not absolute,
but depend on the observer's movement in restaurants."    D. A.