Skye Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 08:48:43 -0500
I have just returned after being unsubbed for quite some
time, so please forgive me if this is a current topic
of conversation that I've come into the middle of.

My list has recently (for about a week) been bombed
with bogus subscription requests.  I'd like to know
if anyone has had this problem lately, and if there has
been any success in tracking the perpetrators down.
I'm getting the requests in two separate formats. (My
list is "by owner."

I would be happy to correspond with anyone privately
about this also, if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,
~~ Skye

mailto:[log in to unmask]    HomePage: http://www.skyeweb.com/
Avian Yellow Pages:  http://www.skyeweb.com/parrots/yp/ypintro.htm