Bhattacharya <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:32:04 -0000
I am setting up a List Serv mailing list and have two problems.

1.  How do I get rid of the extra messages that it sends users when they subscribe and unsubscribe?  I just want the welcome and farewell messages that I edited to be used. It sends the user an extra default message when they subscribe and unsubscribe.

2.  Is there anyway in which a user can input their email address on a webpage form and select either subscribe or unsubscribe and submit the form to the list serv email address?  Do I need a CGI script to do this?  I'm new to CGI/Perl so if anyone has any code that I code modify, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

RB