Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:40:51 -0400
On 6 Sep 2006 at 10:15, Ray C wrote:

> Just installed the evaluation of Listserv 14.5 on Windows 2003 server, and
> am having a weird problem.  I set up 4 test accounts (all various emails of
> mine), the confirmation emails sent out fine, and I was able to to confirm
> all the accounts.  However, when I try to post to the test list that I set
> up, no posts end up going through, they never make it to the archives, etc.
>  I've looked all over to see what settings I might have wrong, but I'm not
> finding anything.

Check the LISTSERV log file (in the LISTSERV\LOG folder) to see if
the message is even getting to LISTSERV.

Also check the SMTPL logs (SMTP-date.log in the same folder) to make
sure the SMTP Listener is running.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp