Sun, 9 Jul 1995 09:08:13 -0700
My belligerent net.kook has popped up again on the archaeology list. He has
gone back to his old tricks of replying to a post on one list and CCing it to
five other lists. I assume that he is doing this because no one will talk to
him on the original list and he is trying to get a rise out of others.

He hasn't attacked me (yet), but he is attacking an archaeologist by name, who
isn't online yet as far as I know.

I still do not have a filter line, as I seem to have trouble redoing my list
header (and I am now afraid to touch it).

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH