Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 12:29:10 EDT
OK, let me try that again.  I hate Fridays...

On Fri, 11 Aug 1995 09:47:14 -0500 Winship said:
>Now, has anyone got any neat ideas as to why mr. abomb's posting, sent to me
>by LISTSERV for approval, doesn't show the approval blurb when looked at
>as mail but does when looked at as a file?  This is the one with
>Subject: Need Reply

Well, on RiceMail 92.01.03, for instance, unless you type ALL on the command
line, it suppresses most of the header info (like the difference betweeen
SHORTHDR and FULLHDR).  Maybe your mail program is trying to do you a favor
you don't want it to do?  This sounds very much like the way my mail works.
The notebooks contain full info but unless I explicitly ask for it, RiceMail
doesn't display it.

Nathan