Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:10:24 -0600
  various wordage
> The situation is this.  I suspect that not all approval items are reaching
> me at my current "editor" address.
  more various verbiage

If you replied to this and replied privately, would you please send a copy
to me at [log in to unmask] ?  If you replied to the list, don't
bother as I've set my Buffalo LSTOWN-L sub to MAIL now, so I can check
there.  Delivery to me at [log in to unmask] seems to be quite sporadic, very
iffy.

Anyone who has had experience convincing the folk at an ISP that mail which
one should be receiving is not being delivered, please speak up.

Douglas Winship
  or, if you send privately, rather than to the list, please do a cc: to