Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 02:52:14 -0400
Along the lines of what Douglas said, but using a different approach. you
might also try piping the email addresses into a mail job and doing a
straight BCC to all recipients of the list.  Obviously, this is much
easier to do when dealing with smaller lists like mine where I did this
once on my list, and actually manually typed in the addresses.  This would
be tedious and also prone to human error for a list of very large
subscribership.  I'm sure that somebody somewhere must have designed a
PERL script or some such coding in some language to deal with this
particular idea, though I have not.

Glenn