Sun, 23 Feb 1997 16:24:33 -0800
At our site all the owners are subscribed to a owners list.  I am not sure
if this is the type of communcation you are looking for.

It is a very effective form of communcation for the owners at our site, we
frequnetly help each other and the newbies learn from the posts.

Jeff

At 05:25 PM 2/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Do all owners at a site receive a message sent to all-request@..., that is
both the first, all the non-"quiet" owners and the "quiet" owners? Is there
asimple address to reach, say, all editors or all moderators? Is this
documented anywhere? Does anyone have any effective scripts they've
developed for this sort of thing?