Roland Zuk <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 11:49:07 -0500
On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Francoise Becker wrote:

Francoise, thank you for your added research and informative
follow-ups.  Excellent information and insights!

> According to their rep, they got it from PAML. Is your list in PAML?

Yes, I maintain a listing there. I didn't think of PAML as a possible
source until after Remarq's statement was published here.

> I'm sorry that my previous email gave the impression that I (or
> worse, we) don't take this seriously.

No, no, not at all.  I read your msg as one describing the first
impressions of a list owner.  Like you, I was also relieved by your
initial findings.  My comment was written seeking the next step, an
"official" comment, and in no way to imply you or LSoft were
disinterested.  I'm sorry if it came across otherwise.

Your subsequent research and reports have greatly helped clarify what
remarq is up to and to answer and alleviate many of my concerns.
Thanks.

Roland