Dennis Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:00:02 -0600
Same thing is happening to me.  I assume that one of my subscribers
has forwarded mail to an account that no longer exists.  So the
account that bounces is not subscribed, but that account that is
forwarding mail to it is.  How to determine which subscribed account
is responsible for this is the challenge.  If you had an actual
bounced message you probably could do it, but you don't.

Dennis