"J. Lyle" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:24:20 -0500
Is there a relatively easy way to delete individual posts from the
archives? One of our subscribers accidentally misdirected something to the
list yesterday, and she is quite agitated about it. It was part of a
freelance assignment for which she signed some sort of oath of secrecy.
(Well, it wasn't that dramatic, but she could be fired for this.) Thus she
obviously would prefer not to have it available on the Web for anyone to
see. We also had a subscriber accidentally send a .jpg to the list a while
back--a .jpg of two naked women, no less. So we would also like to know
how to delete posts in case something like that ever happens again!

Thanks.

Jane