Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:47:06 -0400
Liz Marr wrote:

> through unremarked.  It would be easier on my end if the server tacked on
> the banners just before sending the message out, not as they go into the
> system.

Hear, hear! Having the banners added just before list distribution and
after content filtering and archiving would be wonderful. I do use bottom
banners on my list, but reluctantly, as they take up additional space in
our archives, and space is at a premium. I rationalize it that if the
reminder to not over-quote, or not send clerical requests to the list
stops enough lines, then they are worth their space. But it seems that
the content filtering could be much more useful if the banners were added
later. Any chance of that in the next release? :-)

--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]