"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 20:57:54 -0600
I have two e-mail addresses, [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
For the past two days messages from vm.temple.edu have arrived without
major delays in my ionet maibox and not at all in my usao.edu
mailbox (I co-own three lists in the Temple system). Running traceroute
via Multinet from the USAO system shows no irregularities, and I can
easily telnet to and from the Temple system.  One of my subscribers
has written to me, complaining that she has not received her digest
for the past two days.  Do you know of any outages that might affect
distribution?  Buffalo????

Thanks,  Ingrid Shafer
http://astro.temple.edu/arcc