Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 14:40:35 -0800
Bon Matin,

There is something in the appended Mail loop check reject that prevents
it to be posted... I have no idea what, the author put spaces in the
addresses so it could go through ... It has been rejected 5 times ...

Our list is [log in to unmask]

Can this
Be the line causing the problem ?

I am lost there ...
--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L co-owner

---------- Mail Loop CHeck REject:
The enclosed message, found in the BLUES-L mailbox and shown under the
spool ID
1374 in the system log, has been identified as a possible delivery error
notice
for the following  reason: "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:"  field
pointing to
the list has been found in mail body.

------------------------ Message in error (137 lines)