Richard Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:09:08 -0500
> I am having the same problem in that all subscribers are not receiving
> a copy of the posts.
I don't think I want to have every user deal
> with their profile.  I have the default-op to repro.  i have
> send=private and a sublist.  Why, when anyone posts they don't get
> their own posts?  thanks.

If they're having problems receiving copies from everyone on the list who is posting then
they may have NOMAIL set.  If they're only having problems receiving copies of their
own email, then NOREPRO is set for their subscriber options.

If REPRO was originally set up as a default option for your list, then any subscribers
who joined should have had that option automatically.  However, if this option was set
up later, then the subscribers who were on the list before the change would not have
REPRO set.  My suggestion is to send the following command to LISTSERV:

QUIET SET listname REPRO for *@*

Where 'listname' is the actual name of the list.  This will quietly set all your subscribers
to receive responses to their own emails.

Richard Keller