Thu, 3 Apr 1997 17:07:53 -0500
Hi;

        I just started my first listserv and I barely know what I'm
doing:)

        I set up my header, I thought, so that no one but me could get
a list of subscribers.  One of my subscribers told me that she used
the "review" command to get a copy of my header.  This was
embarrassing as it had settings on it to filter out people we both
knew ( and deserved to be filtered).

        How can I stop subscribers from getting access to the header,
and a list of the subscribers?  Can I do this myself, by sending
commands to listserv?  Below is a copy of my header.

I'll deeply appreciate any help I get
thanks
Steve

*  Vipassana
*
*  A St. Johns University List
*
*  Errors-to= Owner
*
*
*  Filter= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
*  Filter= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
*  Filter= also,*solway*@**
*
*  Review= Private
*  Subscription= open,confirm
*  Send= Private
*  Notify= Yes              Reply-to= List,Respect      Files= No
*  Confidential= Yes (6)    Validate= No                X-Tags= Yes
*  Stats= Normal,Private (7)         Ack= No
*  Default-Options= Repro,ShortHDR
*  Notebook= No,LISTS:[Vipassana],Monthly,Private
*  Mail-via= Distribute
*  Auto-delete= yes
*  Renewal= 6-Monthly
*  Sizelim= 300
*  Daily-threshold= 50
*
*
*  The Vipassana ( Buddhist Insight Meditation )list is an online
*  forum, whose emphasis is on a supportive listening to, and
*  discussion of, the practical issues that face the Vipassana
*  practitioner in daily life.
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]   Steve Russell
* Owner= Quiet:
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (14)