Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 10:28:47 -0400
Realizing that you know this BUT for those who are joining LSTOWN-L
in-progress ...

Semantically the distribute job is NOT to everyone on your
LISTSERV(R)-based list, just simply a list of e-mail addresses.

You distribute mail to all non NOMAIL list subscribers simply by e-mailing
the listname.

--
mailto:[log in to unmask]      Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg; University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA