Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:29:04 -0400
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>

> When you say it is not distributing mail, is this mail to you or a report
> from list members?
> How many are reporting - All or just certain domains?
>
> I received a command response from [log in to unmask], so the server is functioning properly.

Thanks for responding, Randy.  The Listserv software seems to be working -
people can post messages via e-mail or the web and those posts will appear
on the web interface.  To my various server commands (both on the web and via
e-mail) I get server responses.

But no one is receiving any e-mail.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users