Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:23:10 -0700
Yes, i have a super-list with 10 subscribers and a sub-list with 40+
subscribers.  When a post is posted by the super-list subscriber,
all (both super and sub) get the post and the poster gets a copy of the
message.  So repro is working.
When a post is posted by a sub-list subscriber, all (both super and sub)
get the post, but the poster never gets a copy of the message, which
we want to happen.  So repro doesn't work for the sub-list....
So, how is the superlist know not to send a copy of the message to the
sub-list poster?????  How? I don't know.

thanks for all the help.....I appreciate it.