Dinu Gherman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 19:22:21 +0200
Nathan Brindle wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Jun 1997 20:27:35 +0200 Dinu Gherman said:
> >Is it possible to use SCAN or anything to get a list of subscribers
> >filtered by certain options, like those with NOMAIL, or DIGEST, etc.?
>
> QUERY listname WITH option1 option2 ... optionx FOR *@*

After trying this I think the result is much too cluttered to
be of immediate use. SCAN has the tremendous advantage that
you can cut and paste the addresses right away somewhere you
need them. It would be great if WITH... also worked with
SCAN, except where security reasons come in, as for
requesting concealed subscribers.

Dinu