Brian Peasey <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 10:19:50 +0000
Hello Everyone,

I'm a new listowner and things seems to be going well, except for one
thing. On a daily basis I recieve error messages when subscribers, who
excessively quote in their replies, include the original headers.

I've tried posting weekly warnings, but there are some new users who
fall into this error. I've also tried directly contacting the user,
but I no longer have time for this approach. One question I have is,
do the users receive the same error message as I do, or is there
silence from the Listserver?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :)

Regards,
Brian Peasey
VISBAS-BEGINNERS