Josie O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:53:26 -0800
Hello:

There was a very controversial message accidentally sent to the Scottish
Terrier List.  The message did not hit the list because the daily message
number was exceeded so the list is being held until I type the Free
CyberScots command.  I put the individual on review hoping that maybe it
would come to me first and then I could discard the message.  This person
was not on review at the time she posted the message to the List.

My question is:  Is there a way to dump all of the messages that are being
held by ListServ so that the controversial post does not hit the List and
start a big war.

Thank you for your help.

Josie