Tue, 8 Apr 1997 09:15:12 -0400
>Your em-fa-sis is on the wrong sil-a-bill i.e., this is NOT a LISTSERV
>queuing situation, but SMTP clients, MX hosts, etc.  LISTSERV is out of
the
>delivery procesing and now it is "normal" e-mail delivery processing.

Ooh, pl-aa-ease forgive my ig-nor-ance, I use Listserv and LSMTP and I
sometimes refer to them as the same thing since they run on the same
box. Besides, the message indicated it was from Listserv. If I search my
spool directory under LSMTP I can find the email address in numerous
messages still waiting to be sent yet again. I just want to stop further
attempts at delivering mail to addresses I've previously deleted out of
Listserv. In my Microsoft Exchange Server I can go and list my outbound
queue and delete any individual message I want (or group of messages),
and I can list them according to email addresses to group all pending
messages for a single recipient together. I just assumed this sort of
functionality would be available in LSMTP also.

>Probably, based upon your list definition * AUTO-DELETE= operands.

> * Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(4),Max(50)

Do you suggest I alter this?

Cheers,
Russ
R.C. Consulting, Inc. - NT/Internet Security

owner of the NTBugTraq mailing list:
Send SUBSCRIBE NTBUGTRAQ Yourname to [log in to unmask]