Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 09:13:48 -5
On  2 Apr 97, Bogdan Kowalczyk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi,
>         I operate a "private" listserv and I would like to allow
> designated outsiders to post messages via this listserv.  Are there any
> settings which would allow me to do that without including these people on
> the listserv?
>                         Bogdan.

I do that with my list. Instead of Send= Private use

* Send= Editor, Hold
* Editor= [log in to unmask],(your-list-name)
* Editor= [log in to unmask]

You can have as many editors as you want. They do not have to be
subscribed. Any messages coming from
someone not on the list and not listed as an editor will go to the
first editor ( [log in to unmask]) for approval.

Francoise