Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:07:01 -0400
On 28 Jul 99, at 14:17, Ruth Levine wrote:

> Does this mean if I am using Listserv Lite I cannot shut off the automatic
> 'You've been Added Message'???

That's correct. Unless you can convince your LISTSERV maintainer to shut
it off for _all_ lists on the server. (This would be done by modifying the
default.mailtpl, which is not recommended because default.mailtpl gets
overwritten when you upgrade and so you'd have to redo all changes when
you upgrade, but it is the only way to do it in Lite).

Francoise