Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 May 2002 11:48:46 -0300
Depends on the list, I suppose, but I've always seen putting the listname into the subject line
as a narrowing of the bandwidth for information about incoming email: when my subscribers ask
for this, what I've suggested is that it's more efficient to create a filter in the incoming
email program that puts all the mail from a given list into a designated folder.  That way you
deal with it all at once and know more about eaching incoming message.

                                -- Russ

On 13 May 2002 at 9:12, Tabariasl, Hamid wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get Blackboard ListServ name on the
> subject line of incoming email. Knowing that a message is from a
> ListServ helps me manage my mail more efficiently.
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Hamid

St. Thomas University
http://www.stu.ca/~hunt/