Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:09:29 -0500
On 6/14/99 6:35 PM, Angus <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>> Where is adding headers documented, so I can check pro's and con's.
>
> They are called "banners"  top and bottom banners

Actually, no, they're not. They're part of the working List-* headers
draft, currently RFC 2369. Some mail programs already have the ability to
put "Unsubscribe" et al buttons on a message containing "valid" List-*
headers.

Since LISTSERV does not have the ability to add custom headers to all
messages (something I hope will someday be rectified), this is not
something that can be done on a list-wide basis.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP